Saturday, August 2, 2014

Here is layout # 3 using the July Scraptastic Kit... Summer Nights + Add-on... I am loving these pattern papers so bright and so fun... This is a picture of my girl in the pool but this layout is more about a YouTube video that I watch about 2 weeks ago by Always (yes the feminine products LOL) but this video is awesome... it talks about how people use the term "Like a Girl" like its a bad thing... I wanted to do a page and write a letter (journal) to my girl about how proud I am of her... she is a strong woman and does everything to the best that she can... always been like that in sports, now coaching and at her jobs (cause yes the kid has 3 jobs and still finds time to volunteer at the SPCA on her one day off a week) Here is a look at the layout...





I used Flat Shot (Pink Ladies Pink) in behind the photo to add interest, then also India Ink in Black to add a shot of color to the layout...

Here is the link to the process video...

No comments:

Post a Comment