Monday, August 4, 2014

Here is layout #5 using the July Kits (Either Way + Add-on)... it took me 46 minutes to complete.  The photos are of my "Tag I'm it" video and of the T-shirt I found in the States-- You Get 1 Comment and No Likes... and I thought it was the perfect T-shirt to wear to do my first Face On video.  I wanted to document this part of my life when I started my YouTube Channel 1 1/2 years ago I never imagined that I would have any followers--- let alone over 3000 Wow still blows my mind... and everyone is so sweet and supportive... Thank You to all my followers for joining me on this wonderful adventure and leaving such wonderful comments and giving me lots of Likes... again Thank you, Thank you.  Here are some pictures of the layout...





Here is the link to the process video:

This is the 5th and last video for the Member Spotlight for Scraptastic for the month of July... Thank You Scraptastic... I love your kits... here is a link to the Scraptastic Club if you would like to take a look at their awesome kits...

Oh Yeah! Happy Birthday as this is their 4th year...

No comments:

Post a Comment