Monday, September 1, 2014

Woo Hoo... done with the May kit but now finishing the July Kit... as I was the featured member for July for Scraptastic skipped over the June kit and I just couldn't leave the July Kit partially used and move on to another kit... can you say OCD... just a bit... so will finish the July Kit before moving on.

Here is layout #6 using the July Scraptastic Kits... this picture was taken in July of my grandson at the park we had him for a week and that was the only day we got to do stuff with him cause he ended up sick with an ear infection and sinus infection... poor little guy...

I used a piece of wood veneer as a template and some molding paste once it was dried I had fun using my peerless watercolors... 

Here is a few picture of the layout:


Process video on YouTube. Here is the link:

No comments:

Post a Comment